adbright

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hell is entered through the junkyard/ parts 1 through 6

Hell is entered through the junkyard/ parts 1 through 6

see parts Hell 1 to three and more on Hell part of which is below as part 4

fiction
edward w pritchard

part 4

Me[again]- tell me about hell, where you are "supposed" to live

The Devil- it's very loud

Me- does it give you a "'headache"

The Devil- yes, you have no idea

me - go on

the Devil- it's hard to recall the details of hell, even for me
end part 4

part 5

me - I insist you must speak about the headache, you must recall the details

the Devil- " he whose face gives no light shall never become a star"

me- you are plagiarizing William Blake

the Devil- does your face burn from the shingles?

me- yes, very much

the Devil- magnify the intensity and the duration by ten trillion and you have the idea of eternal fires of Hell and the pain on the skin

me- it's not imaginable to have skin pain or headaches trillions of times more than now I experience

the devil- like the measles virus that hid and slept in waiting to emerge inside your body so your past crouches to reveal itself after your death

me- " a dead body revenges not injuries"

the Devil- if that's William Blake again, he's got it

me - go on, please tell me the experience of Hell

end part 5

Part 6

the Devil- "what is now proved was once only imagined"

me- that is William Blake, "the proverbs of Hell"  go on

the Devil- imagine if you can, a Place, a Place unlike any you have known, a place of no light but a place where the most horrible sights may be seen by you eyes. Your eyes which burn with intolerable pains from fires and grisly scalding rocks and hot shivers. No comforting tears relieve your misery for you are alone, forsaken. There is no consolation, only eternal despair.

me- I recall reading that description of Hell by St Theresa, you should mention someone when you quote or paraphrase

The devil-the scriptures call Hell " a pool of sulfur and fire", "a fiery furnace where the fire is never extinguished" and an "eternal fire " and a " Gehenna of fire".

Me- this pain I suffer now in my right eye seems a " Geheena of fire" today

the Devil- imagine ten trillion days and ten trillion cells of your body involved in eternal suffering

me-I wonder, is it logical to doubt the existence of Hell

The Devil- "it is the same fire that tortures the damned and purifies the elect" that's St Augustine by the way

Me- my eye burns tonight
end
part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment