adbright

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bernie Kosar, a quarterback about the kitchen

Bernie Kosar, a quarterback about the kitchen

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

I saw Bernie Kosar going to work at his new restaurant at the Rocksino at Northfield. He walked right past me apparently he didn't remember that I had bought an autographed picture of him for my son for charity 25 years ago and that he shook my hand heartily back then. Maybe he has changed in twenty five years and didn't recognize me.

I see Bernie is taking another shot at the restaurant business. I didn't make it to the fast food restaurants he owned before but I am going to eat at the wood fired grille at Northfield one day. I'll try the grilled seafood soon.

Bernie was with a pretty girl and he is a lot taller than I remember. Why is it that celebrities never remember you and walk fast and tall when they rush by you?

A quarterback about the kitchen. Good luck Bernie with the new enterprise. Get to work early and wow your customers with fine affordable food. That's good advice from a bank workout officer who bought a picture of you for charity and used to workout defaulted restaurant loans and auction off plates, pans and dishes, well never mind that negative part.

It was nice to see you Bernie. Good luck with the new venture and I look forward to being a guest at your restaurant soon. Still a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment