adbright

Saturday, January 11, 2014

author's apology

author's apology

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

In my waking I have prayed for Shakespeare's technique and In my dreams I have received my answer.

In " four  score ducats and a ring for a monkey" written by myself I discovered Shakespeare's secret to fantastic writing.  Will Shakespeare watches and listens to those wise and witty about him and then he includes those snippets of inspiration in his work. Like in his notable work " the merchant of Venice" having a daughter who has broken her father's heart top it off by trading her Mother's ring for a monkey. Manifique.

Now however that I know Shakespeare's secret I may not have enough time to develop it. I hear from learned Doctor's that my heart is well broken and nature placed it in the wrong place originally and my days are severely numbered.

I beseech you Christopher Marlowe critic of Will Shakespeare's clumsy technical writing skills and pirating of other's material and ideas grant me time to produce more output and less bad writing.

If so St. Christopher I will toil to my end for God's glory as usual without numeration or fame or glory or gratitude or recognition or free beers now and then in a bar by someone I have tried to praise in print.

end

previous post for continuity /
thanks to readers
ed

I could be another Shakespeare if I could explain the Satanic subtlety of the imagery of my dreams


 fiction
Edward w Pritchard

repost/ edit


dreams


Why does the hidden detective of our subconscious wait forty years to say his piece in our dreams. Couldn't our subconscious have spoken to us originally when the information was relevant.

We dream about someone we have not seen or thought of in forty years. Then we glimpse a significant part of that person's character that we were never consciously aware of delivered in the middle of the nightly melodrama our dreams have become. We glimpse a part of a person we knew forty years ago that is subtle like a Shakespearean observation revealed about Hamlet or King Lear.

Afterward we spend the rest of the day trying to interpret our dream references and to figure out what is the significance of that revealed information to us here and now.

If I could understand, recall and connect with the detective, psychologist and scribe of my unconscious mind as revealed in my nightly dreams, I could be another Shakespeare. If I could only explain the Satanic subtly of the imagery of my dreams, what significant things would I write.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment