adbright

Monday, January 6, 2014

Soon as the weather breaks

Soon as the weather breaks

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

As soon as the weather breaks I'll go up town and find some new friends. It's hard to express yourself properly in this extreme cold so I'll just lay low here for a while. There's too much duplicity, there's too much artifice and there's too much bad weather here for my taste. Every year bad weather gets worse but this year extreme cold weather has got me down, got me rightly tired and got me in solitaire.

Just a few more months of being down, hurt, and broken hearted then I'll head uptown and make some new friends.

Soon as the weather breaks some changes will be coming around here.  In the meantime I'll just lay low here for now and wait things out. It's too damn cold for anything but contemplating my next move. Maybe uptown, maybe to the far outskirts of town, maybe soon. Soon as the weather breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment