adbright

Monday, January 13, 2014

how can we change the world if the goverment keeps sending us certified mail?

how can we change the world if the government keeps sending us certified mail?

fiction
Edward w Pritchard

Once I wanted to change the world and vowed to do so. Before I was broken by our government when I had fight left in me everyday I took notice of all that was wrong and unfair and I did things about it.

Our government has sent me one too many pieces of certified mail through the enforcement division at the local rural post office. Now I lay low, keep out of site, stay underground. I try to avoid the mailbox, too many disruptions, too many challenges.

I got a piece of certified mail last Saturday. Monday while driving up to pick up the notice I was stopped by local sheriff, missing blinker, rear left, and a torn insurance verification card. At the post office the certified notice was from the IRS; 2006's return had an error against me of $14 and I owed counting fines, fees, interest and penalties $849. 88. The IRS will take a credit card.

Back at the house I got certified mail from County health department. The horses have been making too much manure. An inspection for bacteria count is called for. There is a fee for the service.

When I was without health insurance recently I was stricken with ill health. Human services has fined me $ 200. for no health insurance. A list of providers is enclosed in the certified letter I received from our State's attorney generals collection agency. All providers of health insurance take credit cards for monthly premiums. Since I was recently ill I will have rated premiums as I am high risk.

The local  prosecutor has sent me certified mail about not paying the ticket given me by the local sheriff for a torn auto insurance verification card. A fifty dollar fine is due and $475 in court costs and expenses. Prosecutor's office accept credit cards. Jail time is assessed for a fine for a torn auto insurance verification card if said fine is not paid in thirty days.

How can we change the world if the government keeps sending us certified mail? Before I was broken by our government, when I had fight left in me everyday I took notice of all that was wrong and unfair and I did things about it.

On a positive note unemployment rates have plunged due to a surge in government hiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment