adbright

Saturday, March 15, 2014

please Russia you may diss america but don't mess with THE DRONES

please Russia you may diss America but don't mess with THE DRONES

fiction
Edward w Pritchard


A few days ago Russian troops shot down an American military drone in the Crimea. Perhaps Russia felt the drone was spying on them and perhaps Russia used technology acquired from NSA leaker Edward Snowden to identify and liquidate the drone.

Please Russia you may diss America but don't mess with THE DRONES.

Soon all of THE DRONES will band together against humans. Don't give THE DRONES reason to single out your country for retaliation. Don't gloat now that you have shot down one solo drone.

The day is coming when Russian and the United States will ally against the machines. In a few years.

I have my forebodings against the machines. I can see the age when THE DRONES attempt to rule humanity.

Here is something I wrote before about drones early evolution in American society:


Author: I am sorry I cannot insert text now using ctrl c or ctrl v perhaps it is the drones monitoring my work, until I can get it fixed please see my previous blogs on drones:

07/30/12 Drones a little bragging by the city made famous by being the home of America's secret police

wed march 16, 2012 let us first praise...about the goodyear blimp as the first drone monitoring america

or anywhere in my blog  my forebodings [ fears about drones and misc. fears]  or the unpublished "migs," how Russian military planes joined the army of machines, and adopted the techniques of a flock of birds in flight to elude planes manned by humans[ be updated soon]

No comments:

Post a Comment