adbright

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Anne Coutler on anything

Anne Coulter on anything

fiction
edward w pritchard

I have read parts of a few of Anne Coutler's books trying to keep up on the goulash that American ideals and values have morphed into while I was personally in hibernation. It's daunting for me to read one of Anne Coutler's books comparable to when I set out to read Kate Chopin's "The Awaking "
in a mid life attempt to understand Women or when I read parts of "dark night of the soul" and it's commentaries by St. John of the Cross in a hurry to be more mystical and spiritual.

The remainder of this essay had been deleted by the author in respect for the reader with the exception to add that when my two grand daughters or grandson come to see me I have never been mad or upset with any of them, not once and I wait on them hand and foot all the while trying to follow the strict vegan diets and regiments demanded by the parents which include limiting TV, computer netflix, and you tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment