adbright

Thursday, February 7, 2019

the case of endless discovery; a shooting, a snow storm, and an attorney with nice legs

the case of endless discovery; a shooting,a snow storm, and an attorney with nice legs

fiction
edward w pritchard

My sister who didn't like me's Daughter my niece the Judge had assigned me to the case as second backup court reporter and the 12th discovery interview [ session] was off to a bad start here at Glory Days bar where Counsel for Plantiff, Rodeo who worked full time as a chef-'s, client who had been dragged 3/4 of a mile in her new Porsche by a Pepsi Truck; was concocting us a Mexican breakfast
here at 7 AM prior to us convening our hearing. As my niece the Judge had emphatically ordered me, because this was the case from Hell, creating the need for 12 discovery sessions, I was handwriting a list of what had delayed us today as we waited for my breakfast and lead defense counsel for Pepsi to show to start things off.

attorney for Plantiff-Rodeo[ Johnson] locally famous chef
second attorney for Pepsi -Miss K-[nice legs]
causes for today's delay-bad snow storm, fatal shooting in bar last night at 4am- police swarming about

It appears once again this case will not move forward as events have conspired to cause the need for a 13th discovery hearing.

end-a memory play

No comments:

Post a Comment