adbright

Monday, February 18, 2019

change your philosophy

change your philosophy

fiction
edward w pritchard

I had some of the details of the story wrong but for the most part I knew the ending of the tale and I knew how I was supposed to act when I accepted the lesson of the moral of the story.

My philosophy was what ever happens I would be forced by fate to judge through my own filter. My filter was driven in part by hundreds of generations of traits deposited as genes within me left to me by my ancestors. It was something I had no control over. But I will try again. I will carefully reread  the story. Reflecting on the wisdom the story contains I will respectfully digest the message.

I will not like superman in a movie fly around the earth backwards very fast to try to change what has happened by erasing time and circumstance. With an open mind I will try to change my philosophy.

I hear it will be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment