adbright

Friday, February 15, 2019

there is no law- only power in America

there is no law- only power in America

fiction
edward w pritchard

I went to sleep while reading Barrack Obama's 2006  book "the Audacity of Hope" and woke in the middle of the night with my subconscious reminding me that Scott-Herron the black 1970 angry  rapper who wrote "the revolution won't be televised"once got three years prison for possession of a crack pipe. No cocaine just a plastic or metal pipe.

I write this as preface to expressing thanks to my lawyer for getting me out of a tussle I was being dragged into with our Federal government during their temporary shutdown. I had made an omission and the forces of order were descending on me relentlessly and because of the shutdown the US government wouldn't take my calls to hear my side of the situation.

There is no law in America-only power.[1]

[1] someone else said this and it took me till now to understand the nuance

No comments:

Post a Comment