adbright

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Lebron James' million dollar car

Lebron James' million dollar car

fiction
edward w pritchard

I heard somewhere that Lebron James the famous celebrity might have purchased a million dollar car to add to his expensive car collection. I have been unable to verify if Lebron who like myself originally hailed from Akron has or needs a million dollar car but I have been wondering
where does one park a million dollar car and if one was driving a million dollar car downtown Akron or around town how much should it cost to park a million dollar car at a parking meter for fifteen minutes.

To narrow down where one might might want to park a million dollar car in Akron let's exclude some of Lebron's old stomping grounds where he once lived or stayed. A million car would be out of place
parked under the viaduct bridge in the Elizabeth street apartments, in the driveway at any of the Zumpano rental duplexes on the west side or off Hickory street up near St Vincent's church and school.

Downtown Akron these days has few persons circling around the block looking for a parking meter to park at although there are few tourists any more downtown because of the cold, extensive prolonged street reconstruction and gradual demise of the City as ambitious persons head West to California for greener pastures like my youngest brother, sister in law the rich lawyer and Lebron himself.

In my opinion there's only one place anyone in the greater Akron Cleveland corridor where anyone
would want to drive and park a million dollar car in the first place and that's because there is no train anymore from Akron to Cleveland. Personally the only place in Cleveland I would like to go in the next few weeks is the Cleveland Art museum the premier destination to visit in Northeast Ohio
.
If Lebron and his family was in the Akron area and I could get a ride north to Cleveland with them in the family's million dollar car since admittance to the museum is free I would feel it only fair for me to pay the parking fee. I always park on the street at a parking meter in front of the art museum so I don't have to pay the higher parking costs to park in the deck near the museum. As I recall it's a quarter per fifteen minutes to park on the street in front of the Cleveland Art museum. So for a handful of quarters if he drove and paid for gas I could treat Lebron James and family to an afternoon at the Cleveland museum of art. Further, not to be jingoistic I feel the Cleveland art museum is better than any of the museums in Los Angeles.

footnote- LJ I also have a few good art books on the Cleveland museums for the children and if you are reading this I originally was going to label this "it's a steep walk up hill from Hickory Street Akron to California"

No comments:

Post a Comment