adbright

Monday, June 20, 2011

catenated with bear; our trail magic is heralded -draft

catenated with bear;  our trail magic is heralded -draft

fiction
edward w pritchard

I became catenated with the bear that was following me on the Appalachian Trail near Mount Rogers in Virginia. High above me in the silent ancient Mountains a bear guided me a ways as I searched for my path home. I walked faster and grabbed a club that afternoon for protection but the bear meant me no harm; a benevolent bear was following me to guide and protect me as I left the woods and resumed my trail back into my life in my everyday world. My spirit bear watched and guided me only for a minute or two that day in the Appalachian woods on the steep sloping mountain trails but now my paladin faithfully guides me from afar as I resume life's journey. 

I am spiritually linked to the bear that watched me from above on the Appalachian Trail. Whenever my circumstance call for intervention my spirit bear, far off rambling about on the high trails in the Appalachian Mountains, guides me providing trail magic as needed and heralds my magic trail if I stray from my path.  My magic bear also dutifully protects and guides those I love.

High up and far away in the ancient Appalachian Mountains I stumbled and tripped through  life until my spirit bear and I met in the thick woods. Ever more my magic bear guides my steps as I resume my quest across life's tangled paths. Rejuvenated and protected I journey onward and forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment