adbright

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jesus had a brother [ or two]

Jesus had a brother [ or two]

fiction
edward w pritchard

Jesus had a brother [or two.] That's what they say. I just heard it.I didn't know.

I know some people won't believe it, or won't like it.

Me, it's OK with me. We need more help down here. Many people here don't follow Jesus' teachings. The sermon on the mount, so difficult to put into practice. The parable of the lost sheep. Jesus didn't realize maybe how many lost sheep there really are here. It's difficult to follow Jesus teachings and instruction. Maybe his brother can help explain and help us do better.

As for Jesus' workload. I am sure Jesus could use some help. There is so much to do here. Jesus had a brother. Send him back we need the help.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment