adbright

Monday, June 27, 2011

Come Jack, poor jack part 4

Come Jack poor Jack, part 4

fiction
edward w pritchard

Author- What was the world like in 1888?

Jack-" well let's see, . a guy named  Albert Rockwell begins manufacturing "New Departure" doorbells, and on April 20th 1888 - 246 people were reported killed by hail in Moradabad, India, the infamous "Jack the Ripper" butchers 2 more women, Liz Stride and Kate Eddowes on September 30, 1888 and worst of all William Bundy patented the time card clock on November 20, 1888.

Author Did you enjoy killing the five women.

Jack-I don't like to talk about my sexual experiences, but since you asked, no I won't discuss that but I worked very hard to arrange those meetings with the women there in White Chapel, London  England in the fall of 1888. A dry Fall, weather wise not much rain and on my nights out not much fog. Crowded though, lots of foreigners and lots of police moving about the area because of me I suppose.

end part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment