adbright

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

come jack the ripper, poor jack the ripper part 8

come jack the ripper, poor jack the ripper part 8

fiction
edward w pritchard

Jack the ripper- [ talking off the record about the movie the author wants to write about himself] By all means start with the blog of May 15, about jack the ripper planning a seaside vacation; that's your key insight. Next please say something about all the men in White Chapel who were considered a suspect for my crimes just because they were homosexuals.  Then I think you should talk about why I wasn't observed, or caught and how the various special interests groups and for lack of a better word lobbyists in London in 1888 manipulated the news of my activities. That's why I am famous today. Maybe some vignettes of the interesting anecdotal stories  I told you I would share with you if you stop being so judgmental.

Author- do you think we could make any money?
end part 8

No comments:

Post a Comment