adbright

Monday, June 27, 2011

Come Jack, poor jack part 5

Come Jack, poor Jack, part 5

fiction
edward w pritchard

Author-Let's come back to that question about your feelings toward your victims again later. Instead, why did you write the letter to George Akin Lusk head of the vigilantes committee with a kidney of one of your victim Catherine Eddowes attached?

Jack the Ripper- I am sorry Mr. Pritchard. Some of us have to  promote ourselves. However, if that letter to Lusk  was authentic, from me, I promised that theatrical flesh eating routine to shock the good people of London and it worked. That's why I am still infamous today. I spell a few words wrong and I am labeled a stupid local and the police stop looking for a Doctor and look for me to live there in White Chapel.

author You didn't live there?

Jack- I told you I went there for my vacation. To meet some new women and practice my specialty.

Author Had you went to other places to have  a similar vacation?

Jack- No place is like London. Besides, I knew someone in White Chapel. One of my victims actually.

Author- the last One

jack Yes yes, the pretty one they call her. I went to her place and well things got out of hand. I left a mess.

Author Why did you stop after the last one, Mary Jane Kelly

Jack Did I stop?

End part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment