adbright

Monday, June 27, 2011

Come Jack, poor jack part 3

Come Jack, poor jack part 3

fiction
edward w pritchard

The conversation continued over tea. We pick up

Author -so what of your childhood

Jack-I seem to remember only being an adolescent, and a rebellious one, although I had much potential

Author back to the White Chapel Women, Did you know them

Jack -Only in a general sense, like I know you Mr. Pritchard

Author What do you mean

Jack- finally yes yes pin me down, I enjoy the sport

Author Answer the question please

Jack Well I know of most people, their natures are familiar to me, Sometimes they are like me sometimes not; but always when they are at their worse I feel I know them

Author- Are you the Devil?

Jack- Oh, I am sure your readers are so surprised! It's so convenient,  only a monster or the Devil could hack up and scatter parts of five women about. Meanwhile since 1888 more than 100 million people have been killed in wars and worked to death and a thousand other atrocities. Please Mr. Pritchard let's get back to the questions.

Author Do you believe in luck? were you lucky not to be caught in your work?

Jack Another good question. Luck, well I planned carefully, I tried to fit in and look like everyone else even if I was walking the streets of London at four AM blood stained. But I guess luck was with me there in white Chapel. I could tell a few funny anecdotal stories about my adventures but I don't want you scowling at me Mr. Pritchard. You can be quite judgmental.

end part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment