adbright

Monday, June 27, 2011

Demand before a suit threatened by Muammar Gaddafi

Demand before a suit threatened by Muammar Gaddafi

fiction
edward w pritchard

This is most embarrassing to me as the Author of this blog; for I am a patriotic American. I have been contacted in writing by Muammar Gaddafi. Apparently he doesn't realize how few readers I have. He wants me to announce something for him.

Anyway an arrest warrant has been sworn out against our enemy Mr Gaddafi  and he has taken offense and has struck back against America's commander in Chief. He is threatening a suit against Mr. President for failure to follow the dicatates of the American 1946 full employment legislation.

I am quite sheepish here. Do you think there is anything to his threatened lawsuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment