adbright

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

car thief/ part 1

car thief/ part 1

fiction
edward w pritchard

Preparation proceeds opportunity. I spent over four months studying Nietzsche before I decided to become a car thief. I stole that first car innocently and without malice. I had read and studied the message of Nietzsche's "Beyond Good and Evil"when someone left a 1994 Honda Accord idling near my apartment complex. Fourteen months later I have stolen over sixty cars and fenced all but three.

I look so nondescript any more. No one takes notice and I have been capitalizing on it. I Walk along in a jogging suit with a cap or hat on carrying a cloth grocery bag and look for cars to steal. Sometimes when I am casing an area I will chat with a few of the neighbors. Ask about the high school baseball team or where's a good place to get a hearty breakfast. I figure if I am ever remembered as being in a vicinity after a robbery I will dismissed as a harmless local.

Stealing cars is a business to me. Car parts stripped after a car is stolen are easiest to sell and turnover is fast. To steal and sell a whole car is cumbersome and I usually avoid it. The exception are Toyota's, Ford Trucks from 1992 to 1997 and of course any Honda. Luxury cars are a mixed bag, I hate to have to fix up a car I have stole before I can sell it. I am a business man, I have to watch my cash flow.

end
part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment