adbright

Saturday, October 22, 2011

threesome

threesome

fiction
edward w pritchard

I had all the advantages then. Me and Kara both wanted the same girl. The girl Jules neutrally bi.

I was a poker playing madman, lucky then in the only thing I excelled at and crazy and impulsive enough to spend everything I had on Jules.

Kara connived and planned. She was the type that always gets ahead, always win and always get what they want. But, not this time. Two hundred, four hundred once, even six hundred seventy eight dollars. I showered Jules with expensive gifts, daily sometimes.

Jules gone now. Kara after half a dozen rich female friends very wealthy now. I asked Kara for a loan. I wanted to buy that picture of Jules. Kara says no that picture will make either of us too sad. For my own good it's better if the picture from before just goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment