adbright

Saturday, October 15, 2011

dream loading

dream loading

fiction
edward w pritchard

To influence and then later remember my dreams I have taken to the technique of dream loading. Dream loading is a procedure that to the best of my knowledge I have invented. While far from perfected, I use the technique of dream loading to allow the various strata of my sub conscious to successfully communicate and advise me.

For example; tonight it is near time for me to slumber, I am relaxed, no events in my specious present overly concern me, so I will attempt to communicate with my sub conscious tonight. I do not follow a Freudian or Jungian course but I directly communicate what I wish to discuss by way of a few power concepts. Tonight's concept is " are there truly ever happy times" second is did " an interval of time without change occur or was one merely oblivious to the changes occurring" and lastly for we mustn't load too many such concepts into our subconscious, " can we totally miss reality.

Is time without change possible? Can we really know anything. Tonight using the dream loading techniques I have perhaps invented I ask for a consult from my subconscious on the matter. Using the subconscious, which after all sees what we see but not through rose colored glasses is a fine place to start understanding guarded circuitous behaviors  in times of alienation.

No comments:

Post a Comment