adbright

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

voyeur fait multiplient

voyeur faire multiplient

fiction
edward w pritchard

It started when I was twelve watching the hullabaloo dance show. Eight girls in white boots, short skirts with broadway boogie woogie tie dyed boxed patterned shirts dancing in synchronized controlled edited for American television provocatively.

On my first trip to France I snuck away from the high school art lectures to watch the crazy horse dancers in Montmartre can can dancing six abreast.

Now it takes twenty dancers to pick my curiosity. French of course. Boots optional. But, no matter what mon cherie you are always second from the left in line, and no matter what the costume de jour; you always have the white boots and short skirt that in my minds eye enhance your  joie de vivre as it exploded into my life half century ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment