adbright

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

advice to old men / part 2

advice to old men / part 2

These young women can be oh so nice to look upon. All the parts are so properly arranged. Still their manners can be inappropriate at times. Forget the part about them not knowing how to be ladylike anymore. Molly, I am talking about texting while you are on a date. At least it's a date to me when you are together with me.

Molly, girl don't text when I am with you. Unless your kids are sick or you have some other Florence Nightingale type duty leave your cell phone and portable whatever put away.  It makes me mistrust that you are prospecting for later. An unspeakable thing to do or have to suggest. Maybe it's just generational insecurities showing with my age but I expect someones undivided attention.

Its rare and precious to have an hour or two with someone who appreciates your company. Molly, don't text when you are with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment