adbright

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

preview of coming stories; Last man standing part 2

preview of coming stories; Last man standing part 2

fiction
edward w pritchard

Lucifer- reviews first 5 parts of the stories of last man standing; then speaks, "well, it's interesting, keep editing I suppose".

ed- "any suggestions on "Last Man standing"

Lucifer- "well I once stood by Michelangelo while he was working on a large block of stone sculpting and he said that all the figures he wished to bring to life in marble were already intact in the stone itself."

ed- [playing the straight man] "and what did you say?"

Lucifer- why I said to him,  " well take them out one at a time then,"
 "do you understand?"

ed-"I think so"

Lucifer-"just keep working, refine your material and technique"

ed- the author, "I'll  work some more on editing the five stories called " the Last Man standing"

Lucifer- "and while your at it why not knock a few more chips of marble off all you stories."

ed- that I understand, I accept your criticism
end

No comments:

Post a Comment