adbright

Monday, October 14, 2013

John Lennon is rolling over in his grave today

John Lennon is rolling over in his grave today

fiction
edward w Pritchard

We have serious domestic problems in America concerning the possibility of a Government debt default later this week.

Cynic that I am I expect the situation to be over by this time next week and some us, predisposed to fretting, to have a new fear to obsess on presented to us by the unified American Media.

However, the powers that be must dance to the tune as it's played. Pardon you on that sentence? I postulate that one voice speaks out of the US Media in such times of peril.

Today in addition to the Media's daily update on Miley Cyrus I see a rash of articles and releases about the Beatles. My favorite music group by the way.

Never the less I must protest the National Media representing business, military and government interests in the United States choosing this particular time to release data concerning secret messages in Beatles songs, for the fifth time in the last forty years.

John Lennon must be rolling over in his grave today. Miley Cyrus' thoughts on the matter tomorrow.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment