adbright

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Will Anne Rice go to Hell/part 4

Will Anne Rice go to Hell/part 4

fiction
edward w Pritchard

see part 2

Driver - " have been to Hell"

me- How?

driver; St Theresa - "Being one day in prayer God arranged for me to see the place I might have been sent to had I not changed my life."

me - "What was Hell like?"

St Theresa- "No words can give the least consideration of the suffering there, it's beyond comprehension"

me -"Did you suffer there"

St Theresa-"In my soul I felt a devouring fire, and my body was prey to intolerable pains"

me "Is that all"

St Theresa-"No, I realized the prospect that should I be in Hell the pains would be unending and alleviated"

me- "Was that the worst of Hell?"

St Theresa-"No, My souls was in torment at the thought of endless separation from God "

me-"Have you visited Anne Rice?"

St Theresa-"She will not open her heart to what I have to say"
end part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment